14 de fevereiro de 2008

the good man

"i am the superman

the great enemy of evil

i fight for good

fight for what’s right

the superman with superpower

the supergood

against bad behavior

i’ve always been a superman

when i was a boy

i wanted to be a fireman

run through the flames with my superhelmet

pump up water and fight the fire

out flames and evil smoke

smash things up with a big hammer

and rescue all the good people

i wanted to make my mom proud of me

she was my superwoman

i wanted to be a doctor

fight against diseases with my knowledge

help everybody who’s in trouble and feeling bad

i wanted to be an officer

a policeman with a blue uniform

put bad people into jail

and keep crime off the streets

chase gangsters with my supercar

and shoot them up with my bullets

i wanted to be a great man

like my father

the good man

taking care of his loving family, wife and son

coming home everyday after work

and read the newspaper

build a house in the country side

and go fishing

now i got it all

well, my wife doesn’t love me anymore but that’s ok

i have it all figured out

i am the superman

fight against the bad

one day i’ll fly away like a butterfly high up into the sky and i’ll touch the sun"

(husky rescue)

2 comentários:

Eu.com.baunilha disse...

Foi você quem me passou isso, né? Acho que agora percebo... Digo, aquele dia, que me falou que tinha me falado, pensei ser outro falatório de um falador.

Anônimo disse...

como diz górios pra vc : "Rita, por favor!!!"
em queda vertiginosa hein?
bjo
tito